Wednesday, September 29, 2021

About Me

 Hi Everyone,

My name is Nick Anderson and I am a student of economics at OSU. I definitely fall in the nontraditional student camp. I graduated highschool in 09. In my free time I enjoy reading, playing music and the occasional night out with friends. I've lived a lot of different places(I’m a navy brat) but I currently live in New London CT. One thing I would like to learn from this course is how to approach topics and terminology that is highly subjective or with contested definitions.

Below: My wife Amanda and I at a friends wedding

May be an image of 4 people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Semiotics

  This was actually a very challenging topic to research. Social semiotics is not just a field unto itself, but also an analytical frame...